Application & Care instructions
- Our brow experts recommend plucking the eyebrows when the pores are open. To do this, pluck the brows after a hot shower or place a warm washcloth on the face before. It helps to prepare the hair for plucking and reduces pain during the procedure. It is best to pluck in the evening because then the skin will be able to recover overnight.
- For maximum control, hold the BROWLY Pro forceps with thumb and index finger near the center of the body of the forceps.
- Grab any unwanted brow hair with the tip of the tweezer, and queeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
- Continue until you have successfully removed all unwanted hair.
- To close the pores again, wash face with cold water.
Tweezers should be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Clean the tips of the tweezers after each use with an alcohol wipe or disinfectant spray and dry them with a cotton wool pad. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide
Good to know: The precision grinding of the BROWLY Pro Tweezers will last longer if you use the enclosed protective ring to keep the tweezers closed.